- TBM 930 gets there faster, with speeds of 330 kts./380 mph. This is the latest version of the world’s fastest certified single-engine turboprop.
- A truly integrated flight deck with Garmin’s G3000. Digital avionics suite – the first-ever touchscreen-controlled, all-glass flight deck designed for light turbine aircraft.
- NEW GTC 580 It incorporates streamlined menu structures to remove visual clutter and eliminate mechanical knobs, buttons and selector switches.
- Benefit from the new e-copilot functions to ease your workload with AOA (Angle of attack) indicator, ESP/USP (Enhanced Safety Protection/Under Speed Protection) systems, EDM (Emergency Descent Mode) on your autopilot.
- As an option, 32 additional leather colors are available to enhance the cabin ambiance.
- Simplified Engine Management
- Seat Comfort
- Electrical Power System - faster starts
- In partnership with Scheme Designers (a world leader in aircraft paint scheme and vinyl decal designs), Daher provides assistance to owners for TBM painting and detailing with external paint schemes and colors that make an aircraft truly unique.
- Carbon Fiber Cowlings
- Light Gear Doors
- 5 Blade Composite Propeller and new spinner
When Power, Efficiency and Superior Design exceed your expectations
Garmin G 3000
Garmin G3000 avionics, an all-glass integrated avionics system with high-resolution displays and touchscreen controllers.
Benefit from the new e-copilot functions to ease your workload with AOA (Angle of attack) indicator, ESP/USP (Enhanced Safety Protection/Under Speed Protection) systems, EDM (Emergency Descent Mode) on your autopilot.
A redesigned cowling with more efficient inlet, a simplified plenum to improve airflow, nozzles access, inertial separator up to VMO and more. The TBM 930 is still powered by the proven PT6A-66D, but with all the other improvements, you get the equivalent of 80 more horsepower without increasing fuel consumption. Thanks to the new torque limiter, you can use all of the TBM 930s 850 Hp right from the start of the takeoff roll.
Our exhaust were redesigned for the TBM 930 for better efficiency resulting which maximizes the airflow through the engine improving high-altitude performance.
HARTZELL 5 - Blade
The TBM 930’s five-blade composite propeller has been designed by Hartzell Propeller specifically to improve the aircraft’s takeoff distance, climb and cruise speed. The TBM 930 also is a quiet operator wherever it flies, with the propeller system helping continue the “airport-friendly” profile of Daher’s TBM aircraft family. Its sound level during takeoff is just 76.4 decibels, thereby meeting the latest international noise standards.
The Daher TBM 930 is powered by a Pratt & Whitney Canada PT6A engine. This powerplant’s simple design offers easy maintenance, efficiency and low operational costs – and it is covered by one of the industry’s most extensive support networks.
PT6A variants are used on more than 100 different aircraft types.
Proven in years of regional airliner and commercial aircraft operations – and with over 43,000 engines in the field that have accumulated more than 390 million flight hours, the PT6A is recognized as one of the most reliable aircraft powerplants ever built.
Everything at your finger-tips
TO REDUCE THE PILOT’S WORKLOAD
A truly integrated flight deck with G3000
Easy way to add power
Grand as your lifestyle
Multiple Cabin options
Wood Walnut interior and New Carbon V2016
of supple leathers, wood and carbon fiber
Flexibility counts on journeys
User-Friendly for crew and passenger
Advanced Aerodynamics enhance efficiency, range and speed
The Daher TBM very fast turboprop aircraft defines reliability in the skies! Incorporating a variety of aluminum and steel alloys, titanium as well as advanced composite materials, the TBM airframe offers unmatched structural strength and durability at the lowest possible weight. From its inception, the TBM aircraft family employed a fail-safe airframe design, including the use of multiple load paths, a crack-stopper band, and an optimized number of access panels to maximize structural life and sub-system reliability, while also minimizing repair-cycle times. All TBM versions are fully certified and available today worldwide – direct.
The 2-foot high winglets will immediately become the signature of the TBM 930. Coupled with aerodynamic improvements to the ailerons, vertical stabilizer and new inner gear doors, these winglets significantly reduce drag while improving handling at low speeds and high angles of attack.
TAIL CONE & LIGHT
The TBM 930 tail cone has been restructured making it more streamlined reducing drag and improving airframe efficiency. To improve visibility at night, we added an additional light at the tip of the tail of the aircraft. This gives improved lighting around the TBM 930 to enhance visibility of the TBM 930 by other aircraft in low-light conditions.
Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) analysis of the airflow over the previous TBM airframe revealed a significant amount of turbulence in the area of the gear doors. As a result we’ve added an inner gear door to the TBM 930, which reduced turbulence and improves its aerodynamic efficiency.
TBM 930 technical details
Thermodynamic power 1825 hp.
Nominal power 850 shp.
Usable fuel capacity 291 US gal. 1,100 liters
Wingspan 42.10 ft. 12.833 m.
Height 14.29 ft. 4.355 m.
Length 35.22 ft. 10.736 m.
Wheel base 9.56 ft. 2.914 m.
Tailplane span 16.36 ft. 4.988 m.
Maximum cabin width 3 ft. 11.64 in. 1.21 m.
Maximum cabin length 13 ft. 3.45 in. 4.05 m.
Maximum cabin height 4 ft. 1.22 m.
Maximum volume in cabin 123 cu. ft. 3.5 sq. m.
Basic empty weight 4,629 lb. 2,097 kg.
Maximum ramp weight (MRW) 7,430 lb. 3,370 kg.
Maximum takeoff weight 7,394 lb. 3,354 kg.
Maximum zero fuel weight 6,032 lb. 2,736 kg.
Maximum payload 1,403 lb. 636 kg.
Maximum payload with full fuel 891 lb. 404 kg.
Maximum luggage in storage areas (4 seats) 507 lb. 230 kg.
Maximum luggage in storage areas (6 seats) 330 lb. 135 kg.
Maximum luggage volume (large net) 30 cu. ft.
0.989 cu. m.
Maximum cruise speed at long-range settings 252 KTAS 467 km/h
Maximum cruise speed at 28,000 ft. 330 KTAS 611 km/h
Time-to climb to 31,000 ft 18 min. 45 sec
Certified ceiling 31,000 ft. 9,449 m.
Takeoff 2,380 ft. 726 m.
Landing 2,430 ft. 741 m.
45 min fuel reserve)
@ 31,000 ft.
252 KTAS cruise speed 1,730 nm 3,304 km
290 KTAS cruise speed 1,585 nm 2,935 km
326 KTAS cruise speed 1,440 nm 2,666 km
Your TBM 930
Personalize your TBM 930 Interior with a various choice of supp le leathers and noble materials. The TBM 930 offers the most elegant and luxurious environment, as you would expect from the best European design and craftsmanship.choose interior Download on the App Store
Select your Paint Scheme to fly the most unique TBM ever designed. With a choice among thousand possibilities, you can turn your aircraft magically visible in the sky and majestically stand out on taxi ways. Strong coating and paint quality are carefully applied to last under extreme weather conditions.paint exterior
Not supported on Internet Explorer
Get a feeling of your new aircraft. Discover the well-designed cockpit as you walk through or from the refined cabin. Walk around the TBM 930 and learn more about the ultimate aircraft as you open the virtual hotspots.tour the tbm 930
- Sanding is used to prepare the surfaces for a better paint adherence, while additional priming ensures corrosion protection;
- The application of a matte base;
- The finish paint according to the customer’s color selection with several layers of colors;
- The application of lacquer to improve the final rendering.
- As the TBM 930 is the ultimate personal aircraft, Daher enables customers the ability to make their airplane even more personalized.
- Comfort and performance: the TBM 930’s beautifully gadrooned seats reflect this combination.
- Seats easily recline, allowing passengers to relax in generously-sized, sculpted deep cushions with padded leather armrests.
- Several storage cabinet configurations are offered on both sides of the interior. There is a simple lower storage cabinet, which also can be equipped with a hard support on top for pilot’s case. Also available is a top storage cabinet.