- The TBM 910 benefits from the same range, performance and technical features that have contributed to the TBM 900’s success in Daher’s six-passenger pressurized single-engine turboprop aircraft product line.There are two main differences between the two models:
- The TBM 910’s new Garmin G1000 NXi all-glass integrated flight deck, which replaces the predecessor G1000 configuration,
- Cabin interior enhancements with new seat shapes and additional fittings, which are identical to the high-end TBM 930 version.
- Carries six adults
- Has a large, quiet, air-conditioned, luxury cabin
- Climbs to 31,000 ft in as little as 18 minutes
- Flies over 1,585 nm with NBAA IFR reserves
- Can slip into a 2,100 ft strip or a mountain runway.
- Garmin G1000 NXi
The NXi offers pilots a state-of-the art flight display design enhanced by powerful processors. This hardware architecture support faster map rendering and smoother panning throughout the displays, wireless cockpit connectivity, including wireless database updates using Garmin Flight Stream FS 510, map overlay on the Horizontal Situation Indicator. A wealth of data for the TBM 910 pilot at his fingertips.
- The Flight Stream systems enables Database Concierge, the wireless transfer of aviation databases from the Garmin Pilot app on a mobile device to the G1000 NXi system.
- Its glass flight deck presents flight instrumentation, navigation, The G1000NXi system also includes the GFC 700 – the first entirely new autopilot designed and certified for the 21st century. The GFC 700 is capable of using all data available from the G1000 to navigate.
- TBM e-Copilot®
The Daher TBM 910 benefits from a concentration of innovation, technology and safety improvements that can be compared to bringing an “e-copilot” into the cockpit to reduce the pilot’s workload. These innovations reflect Daher’s policy of constant improvement, which offers TBM customers the latest technology available for the optimized use of their aircraft
- Carbon Fiber Cowlings
- Dorsal Fin
- Tailcone Light
- Gear Doors
- Composite Winglets
- 5 Blade Composite Propeller and new spinner
- De-iced air inlet and new inertial separator
- Seat Comfort
- New heated seats for pilots and passengers
- Daher offers one of the industry’s best nose-to-tail warranties through the unique TBM Care Program (TCP)
- TBM Care Program (TCP) includes scheduled maintenance inspections for 5 years or 1,000 hours, whichever comes first. With every new TBM 910, Daher provides customers who select the ‘Elite’ package with its TBM 910 Care Program (TCP) as part of the purchase package. This exclusive program gives the initial retail owner of a TBM 910 complimentary scheduled maintenance – including annual inspections – for the owner’s first five years or 1,000 hours of operation with the aircraft. The TCP covers all scheduled maintenance costs (with the exception of consumable items). In addition, it provides complimentary CAMP computerized maintenance tracking and follow-up to the initial retail owner for the first five years of ownership (see below). Pratt & Whitney Canada’s Eagle Plan also can be purchased from Daher – resulting in a warranty extension to seven years or 2,500 hours of operation for the TBM powerplant.
- A GLOBAL NETWORK TO CARE FOR THE TBM. Take a powerful, reliable engine, a rugged airframe, advanced aerodynamics and a state of-the-art glass cockpit. Combine that with global support services, mature technologies, the reputation of Daher and a 24-hour hotline. Result: all TBM aircraft deliver outstanding dispatch reliability, with the best safety record in their class. Daher’s roots in aviation rely on more than century of expertise, ensuring the know-how to make the right technical choices.
To provide efficient support at remote locations, Daher Airplane Business Unit technical support field staff is on-call 24/7. TBM Support representatives are always available to answer phone calls and to help operators decide on the best course of action. In addition to online and cell phone support, 15 TBM service centers in North America – plus 15 others worldwide – provide the most complete service package in the industry.
- EASY TRAINING in the USA. All initial TBM flight training in the Americas is provided through TBM’s training partner, Simcom International. Simcom utilizes three Level 5 flight training devices that are based on real TBM cockpits, in either EFIS/GNS 530 or G1000 configurations. Simcom’s headquarters in Orlando, Florida centrally positions the training center for TBM pilots with US licences.
When Power, Efficiency and Superior Design exceed your expectations
GARMIN G1000 Nxi
GARMIN G1000 NXi
The Garmin G1000 NXi combines high resolution display design with state-of-the art processors. This new hardware provides a faster system boot up and software loading. It enables the system to manage more aviation data and maps, such as visual approach plates, and offer more capabilities such as enhanced situational awareness. It also adds improved wireless cockpit connectivity, allowing aviation database upload using Garmin Flight Stream FS 510. It also gives an “Analog feel” to the pilot through the new keyboard joystick which provides more accurate panning and fluid navigation on the multi-function display pages.
Furthermore the cockpit offers a new layout, a new digital hourmeter, 3 High Power USB Charging Ports (5 VDC/3A) replacing the 12 V power plug
Benefit from the new e-copilot functions to ease your workload with AOA (Angle of attack) indicator, ESP/USP (Enhanced Safety Protection/Under Speed Protection) systems, EDM (Emergency Descent Mode) on your autopilot, and a smart stick shaker to warn you
A redesigned cowling with more efficient inlet, a simplified plenum to improve airflow, nozzles access, inertial separator up to VMO and more. The TBM 910 and its predecessor, the TBM 900, are powered by the proven PT6A-66D, but with all the other improvements, you get the equivalent of 80 more horsepower without increasing fuel consumption. Thanks to the new torque limiter, you can use all of the TBM 910s 850 Hp right from the start of the takeoff roll.
Our exhaust were redesigned for the TBM 900 and its successor, the TBM 910, for better efficiency resulting which maximizes the airflow through the engine improving high-altitude performance.
HARTZELL 5 Blade Propeller
HARTZELL 5 BLADE PROPELLER AND SPINNER
The 5-blade propeller, which was designed specifically to integrate with the TBM 910s new inlet, produces even more thrust and in combination with other performance enhancements improves the take-off distance, climb and cruise speed of the TBM 900 and its successor, the TBM 910.
The TBM 910 is powered by the Pratt & Whitney Canada PT6A engine. Its simple design offers easy maintenance, efficiency and low cost of operation. It is covered by one of the most extensive support networks in the industry. Variants of the PT6A are in use on more than 100 different types of aircraft. Safety proven, from years of regional airliner and commercial aircraft operations with over 43,000 engines in the field (spanning over 400 million flight hours), the PT6A is recognized as one of the most reliable aircraft powerplants ever built. The PT6A-66D model used on the TBM 910 has a thermodynamic rating of 1,825 horsepower and a flat-rated output of 850 shaft horsepower making it the most powerful PT6A built to date
Flying just got smarter
Benefit from the new e-copilot functions to ease your workload with AOA (Angle of attack) indicator, ESP/USP (Enhanced Safety Protection/Under Speed Protection) systems, EDM (Emergency Descent Mode) on your autopilot. A smart stick shaker warns you in the event you fly outside the flight envelope.
ANGLE OF ATTACK Sensor
An Angle of Attack (AOA) sensor with visualization on the cockpit’s Primary Flight Display electronic instruments secures pilot's maneuvers
ENHANCED SAFETY PROTECTION / UNDER SPEED PROTECTION
Flight envelope monitoring through the Electronic Stability and Protection (ESP) and the Under-speed Protection (USP) systems, both of which have been added to the autopilot. These electronic monitoring and stability augmentation systems assist the pilot in maintaining the aircraft in a stable flight condition when flight parameters are exceeded
Emergency Descent Mode
Active cabin monitoring engages automatic descent to reach controllable environments for the pilot and its passengers
Pilot Stick Shaker
Gives a direct feedback in the hands of the pilot whenever the TBM attains the limits of its envelope.
The 4-point harness security belt provides comfort and maneuverability for Pilot and Co-Pilot in all situation
Easy and capable cockpit
With remote command buttons
Single Lever Power Control
The first single-engine turboprop
To reduce the pilot’s workload
Grand as your lifestyle
Ultimate comfort for globe-trotters
Your journey has never been so easy
NEW INTERIOR HARMONIES
From a choice of most praised sets of distinguished tones and noble materials, you can personalize your cabin interior and fine tune to your taste with our available customizable options
FLEXIBILITY COUNTS ON JOURNEYS
The Daher TBM cabin gives SUV-type flexibility while providing sports-car style performance. In just a few minutes, the rear seats can be removed and the cabin converted into a four-seat forward facing configuration with an unrestricted baggage area capable of holding over 500 lb. (230 kg) of cargo: such as business equipment, skis, golf clubs, bikes, etc.
Elite Privacy compartment option comes for your convenience. This comfort unit is easily installable and maintainable to plan on longer trips. It replaces the two rear seats on a quick change mode . A separator electrically deploys to preserve your privacy.
PERSONALIZE YOUR TBM
Personalize your cabin to your taste with refined selected materials that outline the TBM is of quality
MULTIPLE CABIN OPTIONS
Storage options and modularity become available to keep your cabin environment clear, free and tidy.
Advanced Aerodynamics enhance efficiency, range and speed
The TBM 910 airframe design employs several fail-safe structural design techniques, including the use of multiple load paths and a crack-stopper band to maximize subsystem reliability/durability and structural life. The TBM 910 aircraft is essentially identical to that of the TBM 850 and 700 models. Airframe designers carefully chose a variety of aluminum alloys, high strength steel (including titanium). However TBM 910 uses more advanced composite materials such as carbon fiber for its new items (winglets, new cowlings, etc.) to maximize structural strength and durability while minimizing aircraft weight and both acquisition and life-cycle support costs.
The 2-foot high winglets will immediately become the signature of the TBM 910. Coupled with aerodynamic improvements to the ailerons, vertical stabilizer and new inner gear doors, these winglets significantly reduce drag while improving handling at low speeds and high angles of attack.
Tail cone & light
The TBM 910 tail cone has been restructured making it more streamlined reducing drag and improving airframe efficiency. To improve visibility at night, we added an additional light at the tip of the tail of the aircraft. This gives improved lighting around the TBM 910 to enhance visibility of the TBM 910 by other aircraft in low-light conditions.
Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) analysis of the airflow over the previous TBM airframe revealed a significant amount of turbulence in the area of the gear doors. As a result we’ve added an inner gear door to the TBM 910, which reduced turbulence and improves its aerodynamic efficiency.
TBM 910 technical details
Thermodynamic power 1825 hp.
Nominal power 850 shp.
Usable fuel capacity 291 US gal. 1,100 liters
Wingspan 42.10 ft. 12.833 m.
Height 14.29 ft. 4.355 m.
Length 35.22 ft. 10.736 m.
Wheel base 9.56 ft. 2.914 m.
Tailplane span 16.36 ft. 4.988 m.
Maximum cabin width 3 ft. 11.64 in. 1.21 m.
Maximum cabin length 13 ft. 3.45 in. 4.05 m.
Maximum cabin height 4 ft. 1.22 m.
Maximum volume in cabin 123 cu. ft. 3.5 sq. m.
Basic empty weight 4,629 lb. 2,097 kg.
Maximum ramp weight (MRW) 7,430 lb. 3,370 kg.
Maximum takeoff weight 7,394 lb. 3,354 kg.
Maximum zero fuel weight 6,032 lb. 2,736 kg.
Maximum payload 1,403 lb. 636 kg.
Maximum payload with full fuel 891 lb. 404 kg.
Maximum luggage in storage areas (4 seats) 507 lb. 230 kg.
Maximum luggage in storage areas (6 seats) 330 lb. 135 kg.
Maximum luggage volume (large net) 30¼ cu. ft. 0.989 cu. m.
Maximum cruise speed at long-range settings 252 KTAS 467 km/h
Maximum cruise speed at 28,000 ft. 330 KTAS 611 km/h
Time-to climb to 31,000 ft. 18 min. 45 sec.
Certified ceiling 31,000 ft. 9,449 m.
Takeoff 2,380 ft. 726 m.
Landing 2,430 ft. 741 m.
@ 31,000 ft.
252 KTAS cruise speed 1,730 NM 3,304 km
290 KTAS cruise speed 1,585 NM 2,935 km
326 KTAS cruise speed 1,440 NM 2,666 km