AOG Hotlines / After hours
We provide extensive support for your peace of mind. Please contact one of the following 24/7 numbers for your support. Fly Safe.
or +1 844 482 6264
or +1 833 826 2273
SUPPORTING YOU AROUND THE WORLD
Download our Distributors and Service Center listAuthorized DISTRIBUTOR
for Aircraft sales, Maintenance & Service Authorized SERVICE CENTER
for Maintenance & Service
Manufacturer's TBM Total Care and maintenance programs
Daher offers one of the best warranties in the industry :
- With every new TBM 940 and TBM 910, Daher provides customers with its TBM Total Care Program (TCP) as part of the purchase package. This exclusive program gives the initial retail owner of a TBM complimentary scheduled maintenance – including annual inspections – for the first five years or 1,000 hours of operation with the aircraft.
- The TCP covers all scheduled maintenance costs (with the exception of consumable items). In addition, it provides complimentary CAMP computerized maintenance tracking and follow-up to the initial retail owner for the first five years of ownership.
- Pratt & Whitney Canada’s Eagle Plan Plus Extended Warranty also can be purchased from Daher – resulting in a warranty extension to seven years or 2,500 hours of operation for the TBM’s PT6A powerplant. Daher offers one of the industry’s best nose-to-tail warranties which complement the unique TBM’s Total Care Program (TCP):
- Airframe (excluding systems, major components and consumables like brakes, tires, batteries, etc.): 7 years or 3,500 hours of aircraft operation
- PT6A powerplant: 5 years or 2,500 hours of aircraft operation
- Avionics: All Garmin equipment, L3 WX500 Stormscope, RA4500 radar altimeter and KN63 DME: 5 years
- Systems: Flap actuators, fuel unit, gauging system, oxygen system, bleed air system, cabin pressure control system, air conditioning system, landing gear and actuators, mechanical fuel pump, hydraulic unit, vacuum system, windshield, flight controls actuators, electrical power unit, starter generator, standby altimeter and airspeed indicators, torque and oil pressure transducers, overspeed governor: 5 years or 1,000 hours
- Hartzell Propeller: 6 years or 4,000 hours
TBM Upgrade Catalog
As an owner you may want to upgrade your TBM with the latest retrofits and available service bulletins. We provide you the catalog of the latest retrofits to your TBM model. Contact us for more information.